Thursday, January 3, 2013

Things don't always go as planned...

So...I didn't make it to the gym as hoped/planned. I did actually get my gym bag packed & placed in my car this morning. I was planning to go directly after work, but the principal called for a grade level meeting. We met for well over an hour...I didn't leave school until 4:45. By that time, all the guys are making their way into the gym & I'd have to fight for equipment. Since I'm still feeling cruddy, I decided to come home & do my yoga DVD.

I've only run once this week with me being sick. I was thinking about running a few miles in the morning, but my training partner (might as well call her my coach...Coach Ruthie), has advised me to skip tomorrow since I'm planning to do 10 or more miles on Saturday. She says missing a short run isn't going to matter much. I just hate missing runs, but I know I need to get well for my long run.

Hopefully I won't have too many more setbacks before the half-marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment