Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hot Booties...

Ah! I knew that'd get your attention...

No, I'm not referring to a particular body part. "Hot Booties" as in the AS SEEN ON TV socks/booties that keep your feet HOT!

Hi! My name is Jennifer, and I own a pair of Hot Booties! GUILTY! I received them as a Christmas present. I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I have tried them out. Yeah...yeah...laugh it up!

One of our local news stations has a segment called "Does It Work?", in which they test certain products and give them a pass or fail stamp. They recently tested "Hot Booties" and claimed they passed the test. So I thought I'd give them a try and see for myself.

I had been out for a cold run. Once I'd gotten back home, I couldn't seem to get warm & my feet were freezing. I put the booties in their "booty bag" & heated them in the microwave for 1 minute. I don't know if they come in a one-size-fits-all...didn't really read the box, but they seemed a little big & floppy, but I must admit...they actually warmed my feet up! As cheesy as a gift that it was, they actually passed the test.

So laugh all you want, but I will wear my "Hot Booties" again...in the privacy of my own home!

No comments:

Post a Comment