Saturday, June 1, 2013

It's OFFICIAL! St. Jude Half, Here I Come!



I stayed up 'til midnight, June 1, for Open Registration for the St. Jude Half-Marathon...and I WILL be running it this December! I registered as a Classic Level Hero, which means you aren't required to fundraise, but if I raise $100 for St. Jude I get the privilege of wearing & being recognized as a St. Jude Hero. Surely I can raise $100 between now & December!?!?

I tried to sign up for the Half last Summer, but it sold out so quickly...that's why I made it a point to stay up late to register. Now I just have to figure out what's going on with my knee so I can hit the pavement again soon!

Check out the website for the St. Jude Marathon Weekend & all the great things St. Jude Children's Hospital does: http://www.stjudemarathon.org

No comments:

Post a Comment