As I ran on this Thanksgiving morning, I had time to reflect on what I'm thankful for:
1. My health & that I'm able to run.
2. A loving husband that supports my "addiction".
3. My running "Sole Sisters"...even though I had to go at it SOLO this morning.
4. Specially made orthotics & athletic tape to get me through a run...pain free.
5. My bright green Brooks Breakaway Running shirt...so I could be visible on this foggy morning.
6. A foggy morning, so I could run on the golf course without worrying about getting hit in the head by a golf ball. Once the fog started lifting, it was absolutely gorgeous to take in nature's beauty!
7. My iPod & RockMyRun.com music. Thank you, DJ Little Fever!
8. My Nathan handheld water bottle & grape flavored Nuun