Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Thankfuls...

As I ran on this Thanksgiving morning, I had time to reflect on what I'm thankful for:

1.   My health & that I'm able to run.
2.   A loving husband that supports my "addiction".
3.  My running "Sole Sisters"...even though I had to go at it SOLO this morning.
4.  Specially made orthotics & athletic tape to get me through a run...pain free.
5.  My bright green Brooks Breakaway Running shirt...so I could be visible on this foggy morning.
6.  A foggy morning, so I could run on the golf course without worrying about getting hit in the head by a golf ball.  Once the fog started lifting, it was absolutely gorgeous to take in nature's beauty!
7.  My iPod & RockMyRun.com music.  Thank you, DJ Little Fever!
8.  My Nathan handheld water bottle & grape flavored Nuun

No comments:

Post a Comment