Friday, November 23, 2012

Another One Bites the Dust...

Another Thanksgiving has come and gone. I splurged on Cajun deep fried turkey, crockpot dressing (best dressing ever...thanks to a recipe my neighbor gave me), corn casserole, sweet potato casserole, macaroni casserole, green beans, cranberry sauce, Sister Schubert rolls, and white chocolate chip pumpkin spice cake. I had all of this again for leftover lunch! I don't want to eat or even look at anymore Thanksgiving leftovers! And we still have a ton of leftovers in the fridge...I hope my husband will take it all to work with him tomorrow!

I was feeling so guilty & miserable for eating so much and not having run, that I forced myself to pop in my 10 Minute Solutions: Pilates DVD. That DVD does wonders! If only Netflix would bring back all the 10 Minute Solutions workouts on Instant Play. I absolutely loved the yoga one! Dear Santa, I hope you're reading this...I really want to do the 10 Minute Solutions: Yoga, again....wink wink.

I'm now ready to take on my long run in the morning. Hopefully going for at least 8 miles! Mother Nature, did I read the forecast correctly? It'll be around 30 degrees at 7am with a Real Feel of 25??? Your "roller coaster" weather is driving me bonkers! Thank goodness I just received my Nike Pro Combat Hyperwarm running tights the other day...they feel toasty...we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment