Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Take a Walk Tuesday by nikerunner75 at Garmin Connect - Details



Untitled by nikerunner75 at Garmin Connect - Details


After an EPIC FAIL attempt at running on Saturday (only made it .4 of a mile, though had pain from the get-go), I decided I needed to get my cardio in somehow.  Went to the gym yesterday & tried the elliptical, but that caused pain during flexion.  I figured I needed to at least get out and try to walk.

I walked a mile before turning my Garmin on, then tried to run just to see, but only made it .2 of a mile before pain started.  I tried this a couple of times to no avail, so I just walked it out.  I walked around the lake a few times and watched the geese.  I also walked on the golf course.  I walked 3 miles with my Garmin on...4 miles altogether, still had a little pain while walking, but not nearly as bad as when I attemp to run.  I so miss running!  :(  I JUST WANT TO RUN!

I go back to the doctor tomorrow.  I hope there's some better solution!

No comments:

Post a Comment