What I do when I get back from a long run: (Bear with me, I've yet to figure out how to include a pic & text together or put the pics in order for that matter)
1. Stretch on the front porch.
2. Roll out the kinks with the "Y" foam roller.
3. Use the Neti pot to clean out my sinuses.
4. Enjoy some chocolate milk.
5. Refuel with a Thomas' Cinnamon Raisin bagel & PocketFuel.
6. Fix a cup of green tea to enjoy while I soak with Dr. Teal's.
7. Chill for the rest of the day in my ProCompression Marathon socks.