Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter in Paradise

The sunshine creeping in the room this morning woke me before my alarm. Yes, I set my alarm on vacation! Went to the gym & ran a 5k on the "dreadmill"...I can't remember the last time I ran on a treadmill. Give me the road & fresh air! I absolutely hated the dreadmill!

Came back from the gym to get ready for breakfast. Wore my bunny ears...got a few strange looks. I did good at breakfast...ate a lot of fresh fruit, yogurt, and toast. Oh, and then had fried ripe plantains, that my friend Danley spoils me with, on the balcony in the company of a sweet Jamaican cat.

Soaked up the sunshine today. Got a little burned & wind chapped...been very breezy.

Had bun & cheese...a Jamaican Easter tradition. Ate a yummy stir fry meal at dinner.

Tomorrow morning is yoga on the beach...YAY!















No comments:

Post a Comment