Monday, May 26, 2014

Pure LYFT Energy Stir Sticks Product Review


Looking for a Lyft? A pick-me-up? Something to get you through that run, workout, afternoon slump, or late-night study session?

I was recently given the opportunity, through Sweat Pink, to sample a new product (or new to me) called Pure LYFT Energy Stir Sticks. The stir sticks are a "clean caffeine" energy product that are infused with natural caffeine and vitamins.

I received one package that contained two energy stir sticks.
The package said you could use the energy stir sticks with any beverage, so I chose water the first time. Note: When removing the label, be sure to open it over the liquid...this is where the powder from the stir stick is.
The powder changed the taste of the water only slightly, but it was a clean taste...nothing bitter. I must admit that the first time I tried the energy stir stick, I didn't notice a discernible difference. Maybe that was because I was getting ready for an early morning run and had already taken some of my energy supplements...I just wanted to see if there would be a noticeable difference, but I couldn't tell or feel it.
 
So I decided to try my other stick a few days later while at work. I am a teacher, but all my 5th graders had already graduated, so we had no students...it was a pretty slow, boring day. I knew I had to go to the gym that afternoon, so I figured I'd try the other stir stick with my lunch. This time I mixed it with tea.
I couldn't feel any major effects after using the stir stick, as far as feeling jittery or anything like that. My co-workers did notice that I seemed a little more "hyper" (were their words to describe me) later in the afternoon. It did seem that I had enough energy to get through my strength-training workout at the gym.
 
If you're looking for a product with:
  • Zero calories
  • Clean taste
  • Vibrant alertness
  • No artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives
  • Caffeine equivalent to one tall coffee (I can't speak on this, because I'm not a coffee drinker...so I wouldn't know)
then Pure LYFT Energy Stir Sticks may be for you!
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment