Monday, October 22, 2012

Here goes...

This is my very first blogging experience.  I've been teaching for 13 years, so....no, I'm not a teacher in training.  Hang on!  Wait a minute!  I am a teacher in training...in the sense that I am a teacher  that RUNS!  I've been running for about 2 1/2 years now.  I always said that I wasn't a runner, but put one foot in front of the other & just did it!  I learned what a runner's high felt like, and from there began MY addiction...my way of life.

My longest run to date has been 8 miles.  I've run many 5k's and 4-milers, and 2 10k's.  I'm putting this out there for whomever to see...I plan to start training, hence the title "Teacher in Training", for my very first half-marathon that will take place in February 2013...just before my 38th birthday!  It's time I finally stepped it up.  I'm somewhat nervous & excited at the same time!  This is where my journey begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment